Doctors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OFFICIAL] Earn money to Donate to the Server

Go down

[OFFICIAL] Earn money to Donate to the Server Empty [OFFICIAL] Earn money to Donate to the Server

Post  Cyanide Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:15 am

This thread is now back to life once again. This time I will be introducing new ways of earning money along with the previous ways. I will try to sort it by the difficulty of earning and payouts.
This guide is going to have
Pay Per Click, 24/7 rewards, and Auctions and Redemption. lets get started shall we?

Pay Per Click(PPC)
These sites are the easiest way to make money. All you do is click on a link, wait for the advertisement to load, and then collect your payment. All though this is the easiest method to earn money it is not the most rewarding. These sites pay as little $0.001 per advertisement viewed. The payout for these sites vary from $1-2 and go directly to your PayPal account. There is a twist thought, some of these sites will not let you cash out unless you upgrade your account which can be anywhere from $10-50 depending on the level (basic, silver, gold, platinum, ect.)

Clixsia: Link
Neobux: Link
ViennaClix(pays in Euros): Link

24/7 rewards
These sites are slightly more difficult to earn money. Although the prizes vary between clothing, electronics, gift cards, sometimes even cars. Some of these sites have a very slow point system of 1-5 points a day(without surveys or Credit Card offers) and a requirement of 500 or 1000 to earn a prize. These sites are a little more desirable because of the different prizes that are rewarded for your time spent completing offers, watching videos, filling out of surveys.

SwagBucks: Link

Super Points(if the link does not work I can try to get you a new one): Link

24/7 Auctions and Redemption's
This type of site is the hardest to use. The points accumulate faster but the site needs to be constantly monitored so that you know when a redemption is coming. The auctions are 24/7 but the prizes vary by day and week. One day you can have PayPal cards the next you can have headphones or sunglasses. This site is more of a hit or miss but is good to have if you know how the giveaways work. The process of earning points is the same as the 24/7 rewards were you have to complete offers, do dailies, watch videos, ect.

Lockerz: link
Lockerz no longer is free and requires money to make redemption. You can still use the points to get discounts but I do not recommend it anymore.

I hope you found this guide to be more informing then the last one I posted and you try the new sites that I posted. I will try to keep this thread updated with new sites or acceptance links weekly. Have fun with these sites and good luck to you all!
Cyanide
Cyanide
Admin
Admin

https://doctors-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down